Thursday, March 23, 2006

So let's get this thing goin'!!!

Here's my objective, to share all of my musical stories & adventures that have happened to me over the past 5 years and also the ones that will happen to me in the future. (did that make sense?) Most of my stories will involve my favorite band PEARL JAM, so if you're not a fan of theirs my blog might not be for you...anyway here's one of my favorite pictures of all time (ev & me).

ps. look for some exciting info on their new album (out 05/02/06) in the near future, including my own thoughts and review on the new album 'PEARL JAM' a.k.a. the avocado album

2 Comments:

Blogger Ursula said...

Your reviews are great!
thanks for sharing, I've only heard 7 songs so far if you want to count the Gone demo, and I'm so pumped about this album!

6:29 PM  
Blogger AmentsChick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home